Theosophical Society Membership
Membership in the Theosophical Society in Seattle is open to any person who is in sympathy with the Three Objects of the Theosophical Society.
Join or renew today to support our work and connect with like-minded people locally and around the world.
Membership in the Theosophical Society in Seattle (Seattle Lodge)
- Basic membership: $48 per year for a single individual
- Students (25 years or younger, with valid student ID): $24 per year
- Family membership (two adults living at the same address): $72 per year
- Free, non-voting membership is available to children ages 10-18 with parental consent. The parent must be a TSA member.
- Senior basic membership (75 years or older): $24 per year
Seattle Lodge dues run from June 1st through May 31st and will be pro-rated for the first year depending upon the month in which you join.
Your Seattle Lodge annual renewals will be due by June 1 each year after that.
Membership in the Theosophical Society in America (National)
TSA renewals will be due on your TSA membership anniversary date and are handled by TSA staff: TSA membership renewals.
How to Join the Seattle Lodge
- Fill out a TSA membership application form (also available in the Quest Bookshop or Lodge Library)
- Write one check (payable to The Theosophical Society in Seattle) for both National dues and pro-rated Seattle dues
- Be sure to get the correct pro-rated amount before making out your check
- A Seattle Lodge officer will then sign your application form, and we will forward both your application form and your National dues to the National Secretary
Thereafter, the National Center will send you TSA membership renewal notices on your TSA membership anniversary date, and you will renew directly to the TSA. The Seattle Lodge does not process National membership renewals. Your Seattle Lodge membership will renew on June 1 each year.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please do not hesitate to contact us or call the Quest Bookshop at (206) 323-4281.