Theosophical Society Membership
Membership in The Theosophical Society in Seattle is open to all who are members of the Theosophical Society in America (TSA). For information about TSA membership and dues, please visit TSA website.
What Seattle Lodge Membership Offers
- Participation in the Lodge members’ meetings and events
- Borrowing privileges in the Seattle Lodge Library
- Members’ discounts in the Seattle Quest Bookshop
Seattle Lodge Dues
- $48 per year for a single individual
- $72 per year for a family
- Defined as two adults living at the same address
- Free, non-voting membership is available to children ages 10-18 with parental consent. The parent must be a TSA member
- $24 per year for seniors 75 years of age or older
- $24 per year for students under 25 years of age with valid student ID
Seattle Lodge dues run from June 1st through May 31st and will be pro-rated depending upon the month in which you join.
How to Join the Lodge
- Fill out a TSA membership application form (also available in the Quest Bookshop or Lodge Library)
- Write one check (payable to The Theosophical Society in Seattle) for both National dues and pro-rated Seattle dues
- Be sure to get the correct pro-rated amount before making out your check
- A Seattle Lodge officer will then sign your application form, and we will forward both your application form and your National dues to the National Secretary
Thereafter, the National Center will send you TSA membership renewal notices on your TSA membership anniversary date, and you will renew directly to the TSA. The Seattle Lodge does not process National membership renewals.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please do not hesitate to contact us or call the Quest Bookshop at (206) 323-4281.